At Soul Sessions, we believe that words can inspire actions and heal divides. Soul Sessions is both a safe and inclusive space for all voices to be heard through open mic poetry, as well as a movement that seeks to impact the local community through the sharing and promotion of the arts.
Helping the leaders of successful online businesses protect everything.
Soul Sessions is tremendously proud of the impact that we are making in helping our community by providing an open and accepting community that builds trust while using poetry as our base for the past 6 years.
All events will be held at morning brew coffee unless specified on event.
- Wednesday March 4 Soul Sessions: Dreams @ 7:45pm
- Wednesday March 11 th Soul Sessions town hall 3: A better inclusive Roanoke 8pm
- Saturday March 14th Soul Session/Vagina Monologues Team up @ Theater 3 7pm
- March 25th Soul Sessions Women’s Show: Her The Flourishing Women’s Voices 7:45pm
- Friday March 27th Soul Sessions Jr: Live at Lucy Addison Middle School @7pm Young voices take the stage to share their stories and music live.
- Saturday April 4 Awkward Teen Journals and stories pt.2: @ Theater 3 7pm
- Wednesday April 8 The Little Things @ 7:45p sign ups
- Wednesday April 22nd Where do you Find Beauty? 7:45pm sign ups
- Saturday April 25 Soul Saturday 3: The One World Jam 7pm @The Spot On Kirk
- Saturday May 2 Soul Momentum 2 downtown uplift peace show Market square Roanoke, Va 5pm
- Wednesday May 6th A Show For Mama @ 7:45
- Wednesday May 20th Why do I write? Morning Brew Coffee sign ups at 7:45pm
- Wednesday June 3rd For Dad Morning BREW coffee Sign ups at 7:45pm
- Wednesday June 17th Summer Love/ Summer Break wrap party Signups at 7:45pm Morning Brew Coffee